Thursday, December 6, 2012

This Post Doesn't Really Have a Title..

     I have an English project I have to do. I have to use the fact that I am an out-of-the-box thinker and I have to describe how it feels to be me, but it can't be an essay and a video is to cliche and my friend Sully is already doing something with glitter paper and we all know you can't have two people using glitter paper on the same project. So now I have to think of something very creative and out-of-the-boxy. Normally I'm really good at thinking up projects but I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing for this one, which is truly no bueno situation. Any suggestions like at all?? Because this is a really BIG project and I kinda need a good grade on it.

Keep your head up and your grades up as well,
Ellie <3

P.S while you're helping me with my homework find the humor in this pictures, because really there is a lot of humor. :D

    I don't even... I just can't.

..... say somethin'!  This is why Titanic makes no sense... hahah one more because you know you want too..
hahahhaa great meme!

So maybe not all of them were "funny" persay, but they did make you smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment