Sunday, February 9, 2014

72 Hour EEG (Day 3)

The bed head/matted down/sticky mummble of hair picture.
(This pic was taken at 3am soo I have no idea why it's green.)  
     
I know you all were waiting on pins and needles to find out what happened today. Well, it hasn't gone all to fantastic. I reached my breaking point late last night and I'm not guaranteeing all the wires will stay intact tonight... I might be pulling them out soon. It's not that this is painful or anything it's just not fun. It's itchy and
My new cover all the wires so they don't fall off look.
hot and the gauze fell off last night so it's a sticky handkerchief hair mess thing with wires. It's not attractive. I slept with exposed wires last night because the gauze fell off and I slept over at my Grandparent's house and I couldn't find anything to rewrap my head with so I slept without it covered. Terrible idea. They use a special glue to keep all the wires attached to my head and between the head glue and the gauze I've managed to work up the worst bed head/matted down/ sticky mummble of hair you have ever seen and it's not pleasant to have attached to me right now. So that was fun. Because I didn't get much sleep at all last night I've been really tired, cranky, and moppy all day which hasn't been fun for the people around me. My mom and I went and got our nails done which felt really good and they're really sparkly now. And then I just kinda sat around literally doing nothing. And let me be the first to tell you this, but sitting there doing nothing
My sparkly pink nails in honor of Valentines Day...
(it took 7 tries to get this picture.) -____- 
and giving yourself the opportunity to think about how not enjoyable this EEG is, is what pushes you over the ledge. I just broke down in tears. There was now consoling me, or calming me down I just needed to cry so I did. Something very therapeutic for me is cooking/baking so I made food, dinner to be exact. Than I baked 24 cupcakes and 16 chocolate chip cookies. And then I locked myself in my room to stare at the wall again because I obviously didn't learn my lesson the first time. I am so done with this EEG thing I can't even put it into words how annoyed I am. So I'm going to go to sleep now and hope that tomorrow morning takes a while to get here so I can just sleep and not think about nasty hair and the wires lost with in it.

Keep your head up and keep yourself busy,
Ellie <3

And for your enjoyment and to keep you smiling... A CAT PICTURE!! 


Your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment