Sunday, March 30, 2014

Suspiciously Dressed Female

   
      I know I haven't posted lately, it's been super crazy and their really hasn't been much to blog about story wise... until today...
     I'm walking again!! It's been 50 some odd days since my last seizure! WOO HOO!! Every day is another day closer to having this whole mess behind me. It will always be with me, but it will be on the back burner of my brain which I can deal with. I'm starting to get back to normal. Which is a funny word to think about because I haven't been "normal" for almost ten months. I'm able to have alone time again with out someone constantly with me 24/7. And a big this is I'm able to walk by myself again! I'm allowed to walk to work which is a big step for me since the last time I walked to work two guys found me twitching on the side walk. So in between my house and my work is a park and there's a four foot wall almost all the way around this park. So everyday when I walk to work I hop the wall, if I were to walk around the park and not hop the wall it would add an extra 1/4 mile to my walk and I'm going to admit I'm lazy. So anyway I've been hopping this fence since August, minus when I wasn't walking. About 1/2 a mile past this fence a cop car pulls up next to me. He rolls down his window, I take out my ear buds. He steps out of his car and asked me what I was doing. I said I was walking to work. He asked me where I was coming from. I answered home. He asked me if he could see some ID. I pulled out my ID and asked why he had stopped me. He said "We got a call from someone saying a suspiciously dressed female was hopping fences." Let's keep in mind that I'm wearing black work pants and a Star Wars shirt, if that's suspicious I'm concerned. I was like "soo you assume that's me right?" He nodded. I explained to him that the fence I hopped was the park fence... and public park. And that I was just being lazy and didn't want to walk all the way around. He asked me a few other standard questions. About five minutes later he handed me back my ID and started to get back in the car. "Soo about the fence, am I allowed to continue to hop it?" I asked because I would like to know for the next time this happens. "Yup. Have a good day at work." And then he drove away. I got the cops called! This has happened once before walking home from the bus stop but not because I was hopping the fence, because I was super low and looked like I was drunk.

Keep your head up and don't hop fences,
Ellie <3
   

No comments:

Post a Comment