Saturday, February 8, 2014

72 Hour EEG (day 2)


My face looks awkward. But this is just after I woke up from my first night with this bad boy on. 





     My first night with the whole EEG thang on went fine I guess. I kept waking up and despite what they tell you this isn't the most comfortable thing to sleep in. I did it though. Like I said yesterday  it's best to plan as many things as you can to keep yourself occupied and keep your mind off of the the wires attached to your brain. So after breakfast we set off to play a few rounds of laser tag which let me be the first to tell you, it's extremely difficult to do so. I still came in first and it was a great distraction. I took about an hour to decompress and relax and then my head started itching so I started some pinterest projects that I had found. My first project was to bleach a quote unto a shirt with a bleach pen. That actually turned out really cute. I'll post a picture of it later. My second project is a candy dish with glitter on the inside. It's still drying and it's not quite turning out like the picture I saw so I might have to do some re-do work on that tomorrow. Now it's dinner time. I'm almost done with my first full day. Honestly, I've made it a lot longer than I though i would. I'm in high spirits still and although my head is hot and itches I'm doing alright. 

Keep your head up and your spirits high,
Ellie <3





No comments:

Post a Comment