Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Laziness

I was sleeping so Sidney (tator) decided to remind every one where my toes were... 
   
     I am naturally a very lazy person. I really do believe we all are, but that's besides the point. I was pondering this last night when I lost all sight in my left eye.. for the second time yesterday. I discovered that I know all the warning signs, and for the most part I start feeling symptoms before I'm almost on the floor. But, a lot of times I don't listen to what my body is telling my brain. I know when it's happening or about to happen, I just know, but I refuse to listen to it. I put off testing or correcting until it's almost to late. And I've come up with a few reasons why. I can't figure out why, but it happens 40% of the time:
-I'm to lazy to get up and go get food
-I'm hanging out with friends and don't want to leave to take care of it
-I don't want to be judged
-I just don't want to
-or I don't think I'm as low as I actually am.
     I know the signs. I know what to do. I know I can do it. So why don't I? Why can't I get my brain to tell my body we gotta do this, we must take care of this. It's like somewhere the message to correct the low is getting lost somewhere en route to my brain. I should probably figure that one out, before it's to late.

Keep your head up and you brain sharp,
Ellie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment