Friday, March 9, 2012

Reflection Time With Ellie

Today was one of those days where it was amazing and horrible all at the same time. Here is just some of the knowledge I acquired today that I'm going to share with you.

1. When you get a new meter there's only going to be two people who share that joy with you; your designated medical helper (Sully) because now she doesn't have to worry about me, and the person who is like your brother and he only got excited about it because I was excited. (more on the new meter to come)

2. When you fall asleep in the band room during lunch set an alarm to make sure you get a chance to eat or else you will be low and hungry the rest of the freakin afternoon.

3. I lie. Unless your name starts with an M, I'm going to straight up lie to you about how I'm feeling. If I'm a half asleep, drunk looking, hungry, doubled over maniac there's obviously something wrong. I'm a really good hider. I can be 52 and say everything is fine with a smile on my face but look completely drunk. And people believe me!! If you have to ask if I'm okay or not the likely hood of it is I'm not.

4. Stay positive. Friday is here.

Keep your head up and your positivity present,
Ellie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment