Monday, January 30, 2012

What Doesn't Kill You

I bought a new song on Itunes it's by Kelly Clarkson. It's an amazing song that is so inspiring and moving.

You think you got the best of methink you had the last laughbet you think that everything good is gone 
think you left me broken downthink that i'd come running backbaby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong.
Those words speak to me, they describe what i think about lows. They think they've left me broken down and that everything good is gone... It's NOT!! I'm still living and I'm still strong. It can't take me down with it, I will ALWAYS bounce back up. Because what didn't kill you makes you stronger.


That's an amazing song. I love it to pieces!!! Listen to it when every you feel low or annoyed or just ready to give up. 
Keep your head up and the inspiration coming, Ellie <3 
P.s don't ask why it's in blue blogger just decided to be a bugger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment