Sunday, January 15, 2012

Abducted By Aliens

*I had another blog on the que for today, but I decided to post this one instead.*

It comes with the territory. I know that. But, lately I feel like I'm not myself like I've morphed into some one I'm not and I don't like the person I'm morphing into. I'm normally an outgoing person who is constantly outdoors, hanging out, laughing, dancing, just doing something. But lately I'm constantly tired and left with no energy. I don't want to leave the house or go outside or even walk to the living to watch tv. I just want to fall on the floor and sleep. I force myself to go dance at least twice a week and walk around at least to pick up my brother from the bus stop. I try so hard to not let this effect me, but it is and people are starting to get agitated. I love driving, but half the time I turn down the offer to drive because I feel like I'm about to fall asleep at the wheel. I go to sleep at 7:30 at night and wake up 45 minutes late every morning. It's annoying that I'm constantly this tired, but no matter what I do it doesn't go away and it's getting on my nerves. I swear it's due to the constant blood sugar roller coaster I'm on so how do I stop it? When do I pull into the station to get off? It's taking its toll on me and I want to just walk away from it. I feel like an alien from another planet who abducted the real Ellie and I want the real one back. So I sit here half asleep avoiding the family visiting from out of town because I don't want to be invited anywhere at the moment. I guess I'll just keep my hands and feet inside the vehicle and keep going.


Keep your head up and your attitude bright even when it's hard,
Ellie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment