Wednesday, January 11, 2012

You Can Go...

People are meanie poopie faces. I test my blood sugar in public don't give me a mean look unless you know what I'm going through. I teat a low in class, get over it, I'm not anymore awesome than you cuz I have a medical condition that forces me to eat in class. I require a big purse. If you didn't want to wait in line behind me while a cop searches my bag you should have chose a different line. If you have a problem with my phone beeping every two and a half hours because I forget to eat and have to constantly remind myself I'm on a new schedule, you should wear ear plugs. I'm me and you're you. I don't give you an incredibly annoyed look when you scream at the person on the other end of the line when you're on a bluetooth. It does annoy me, but I don't give you a rude look. I have to do these things to keep healthy, you have to yell at people through a bluetooth to keep buisness. We do the things we do because we HAVE to, not because we want to. So I guess if you have a problem with me you can go kiss my...
That's what I thought. 

Keep your head up and your smiles on, 
Ellie <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment