Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Don't Give Up

There comes a time in everyone's lives when you have no better way to react than to be scared. Scared of the day ahead, scared of the diagnoses the doctor will give you, scared of the grade you got on your test, scared of a robbery, scared you forgot to put the butter in the cookie recipe. We all get scared and have our moments, but the one thing I've learned over the past week is to power through those moments and learn from them or fix what could be causing you to be scared. I'm not saying you have to go through it with a smile on your face because let's face it when you're scared is not the time to be in a happy go-lucky kinda mood being scared feels like crap. But I encourage you to find someone to talk to someone to do a happy dance when you get good news after being scared or someone who is willing to sit with you and cry while you are processing what you were told. Either way don't hold the emotions up inside, it just ends badly. Trust me. I've been on the scared freaking roller coaster for the past two weeks. And I am just now making progress on the issue. So I ask you to hold on for the ride and ride it out.

Keep your head up and most importantly don't GIVE up,
Ellie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment