Sunday, December 11, 2011

Yesterday was a tough day. I ended the day with about 5-6 lows that dropped below 70's. The last one of the night was the one that left me at my breaking point. I don't show emotion when I'm around other people, or at least I try not to. Yesterday I had eaten a second lunch and was sitting on the couch waiting to bounce back up from my 5th low. I had a headache that the last low left me and I wasn't to excited about the fact that it wasn't going away. I was annoyed. All of a sudden I started feeling sick to my stomach. I just wanted to go to sleep, but I was to shaky to make it to my room. So I layed there on the couch. Suddenly I started uncontrollably crying and I wanted nothing more than to run away and hide from everybody. It was only 4:00 in the afternoon, but I was already in my PJ's trying to fall asleep. It didn't even cross my mind that I was low until the room started spinning. I tested and drank a juice box and cried silently for a half hour at the fact that I couldn't go hang out with the guests we had over because I was low and couldn't stop the room from spinning. I hit my breaking point and sitting there aware that this was happening stung a little bit. What helped was knowing I'm not alone knowing there are people who know what I'm going through. It's a tough pill to swallow sometimes and it hurts knowing I'm going to be swallowing this pill forever, but I swallowed it and I'm ready to move fourth and push myself harder. So if you're crying silent tears right now just know you're not alone. I promise.
Keep your head up and your juice boxes handy,
Ellie <3

And for your veiwing enjoyment... It's always been on my bucket list to ride a segway. These guys did the impossible with one. You should check it out it's a pretty amazing story. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment