Thursday, November 3, 2011

Let's Get To Know Me! Part 2!

I'm back!! Here's another riveting installment of let's get to know me. :)

1. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
answer: Roll over and snooze my alarm clock. Seriously every morning. It's gotten so bad that I set my alarm clock for ten minutes earlier so that when I snooze it I actually wake up on time instead of later... If that makes any sense.

2. What countries have you traveled to?
answer: I've been all over the US, but never touched down in any other countries. One time I was going to New York and we flew over Canada. I count that as being to another country. So the answer to this question is for sure Canada.

3. What was the weirdest dream you've ever had?
answer: Weirdest dream I've ever had was a reoccurring one when I was little. There were four evil penguins and a firetruck chasing me down a maze while I was driving a convertible (I think I was like 7 when I kept having this dream). I crashed the car into a wall and tried to escape the penguins, but they cornered me and took out a toothbrush and aimed it at my chest and then every time like clock work I would wake up. I still don't know if I lived or if I died a death by cavity free penguin!

Keep your head up and your tooth burshes near ya,
Ellie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment