Thursday, November 10, 2011

Where's the mosquito spray?!



I'm already packing for my first camping trip since this whole thing started. I'm nervous because for me camping means activities, and going out on the quads, and not returning for several hours. I'm worried about the lows that may happen when I'm not in any supervision. Like when my brother and I decide we need to the top of the mountain on the other side of the lake bed and run out of gas and end up walking back. I'm worried about those lows and I'm not sure what to pack or even think about packing for those kinds of things. I'm the type of person who doesn't want to just avoid them, but doesn't want to bring anything extra with her. So if you have any suggestions I would be happy to take them at this time. Thanks! Don't forget to THINK BLUE tomorrow!!!

Keep your head up and the mosquito spray close,
Ellie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment