Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Confessions and Inspiration

My name is Elizabeth. I am a 15 year old girl who is just trying to get through life with the minimal bumps and bruises. I've given up way more than once and to be honest I've let things slow me down including hypoglycemia. I can act strong and say everything's okay, when truly on the inside I can't stand on my own two feet. But, amiss all the pain and maps trying to get through the daily struggles I get to "meet" people who inspire me every day. I emailed someone and I didn't expect to see the response back. I checked my stats when I got home from school and I've had more views than ever and it was amazing. There was one reffering site behind it all and it was naturallysweet. Her name is Haley and she is a HUGE inspiration. I ask that everyone take a minute and show her some love on her blog and just read. Because she really does make a difference. Thanks for all the love you show me on a daily basis!

Keep your head up and the smiles coming,
Ellie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment