Tuesday, October 18, 2011

An Update In Pictures!

Sometimes I just can't explain what I've been up to so here is just a glimpse of my weekend.
 The Church Carnival! 
We had a ton of fun working this weekend at our church's carnival. :) 

Popcorn Man! 







 Oh yes... Be jealous of the face paint! 

My brother, best friend, and I also attended the Nevada Wild Fest. The procedes went to the Lili Claire Foundation, a foundation very close to my heart. We had an amazing time and came home with some amazing memories! 

 She had her eyes closed. ;) 

 My bro isn't the biggest Ferris Wheel fan :) 

 This was her very first Ferris Wheel ride. She was a little nervous and held onto the pole for dear life. 







TODAY IS ALSO TUESDAY!! Which means there are only 2 and 1/2 days left til the weekend!! WHOO!!!

Keep your head up and your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all timez,
ellie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment