Sunday, October 16, 2011

Scariest Night Ever

I was going to post something else, but I feel the need to tell you about my scariest night last night. It starts at 8:00 in the morning when I was working a carnival and went low... three times one day. Not just low like 70 but low like 60's, 50's low. Then I went to my cousins bday party. It was Alice And Wonderland themed and was really cute. I counted. I had a total of 54 carbs last night at 6:30. That was all I ate that would usually shoot me into the 110ish, but it didn't. I was starting to fall asleep so I went and tested. 197.  That's high I've never gone that high. At that point I excused myself from the party and walked back home. So I drank a water. Retested 254. Now I was scared. Water... retest... 262. Water... retest... 200. Water retest... 136. Water retest... 88. It took three hours to bring it down and even when I was down I retested every two hours during the night. I was scared to death and didn't know what to do or how to react. Just a small glimpse of reality in the life of one scared and confused person.

No comments:

Post a Comment