Monday, October 24, 2011

A look On The Bright Side

     I blame my friends.  They have to many friends they need to go hug in the morning. We have this little circle thing that we all stand in before the first bell. There is always something going on. This morning I was more tired than usual. As people started showing up the noise level began to grow. I just wanted to go back to bed. When my friend came over I leaned my head on her shoulder hoping maybe if I could just rest my eyes I could be a little more awake when it comes to first period. Nope. They are so loud I couldn't concentrate on not concentrating. I did what every other non morning person would do. Cram sugar down their thought. It help for about an hour and then the low kicked in. Is there ever a day when I can just "be awake" without any strings attached?? Goodness. It wasn't a bad low it was a 75, but it still left me tired yet again. So as Garfield put it... At least Monday's only roll around once a week. :D 
Keep your head up and the coffee coming,
Ellie <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment