Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Feelin Swingy

Every night during the winter I go out on the swings and just swing for like 30-45 minutes. It's one of the ways I clear my head. It's the greatest feeling in the world being able to just sit there and not think about the things that everyone is asking. It's nice for once in my day to not be asked what my number is, how many glucose tabs I've taken for that low, or how many juice boxes I've drank. It's not about my D in chemistry, or my unexcused absence I need to fix, it's none of that. It's purely me being myself alone. I don't have to answer to anyone or worry. I just swing. And to me that's the greatest feeling in the world. So I ask as you finish out this week to think about your moments of peacefulness. Find time to clear your head because I'm telling you from experience, it helps a lot. Have an amazing rest of the week!

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

Keep your head up and the swings swingy,
Ellie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment