Wednesday, September 4, 2013

School Tyme!

   
      I don't know why I didn't switch to this hybrid school earlier in my high school career. It is the greatest thing since sliced bread I swear! How it works is I do all of my classes online for four days a week and then one day a week I go to their campus and I meet with all my teachers and do hands on activities, get help on any assignments I'm having trouble with, and other stuff. Well tomorrow is my first day going to the campus and I was nervous about having an episode while I was there because well having a student you've just met have a seizure on you normally freaks people out. I've been talking with some of my teachers just letting them know ahead of time and told them if they ever see me tweaking in the hallway it's not drugs (I've been mistaken for a drugie a few times before.) And my government teacher responded back saying he was also my homeroom teacher. Which means I spend three hours in his room and then one hour in another room. He said he would keep an eye out for me and let the other teachers in my homeroom know what's going on and that I'm not just trying to get out of work. This made me feel a lot better about going tomorrow. At least they have been kind of briefed on what is going on and maybe they won't freak out as badly now. I'm excited now instead of nervous. :) It's finally my senior year, maybe I'll actually get to be semi-normal again!!  WHOO HOO!! If you're in school how is the beginning of your year going?

Keep your head up and get an edumacation,
Ellie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment