Tuesday, April 3, 2012

TourdeCure


I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! TourdeCure is coming to Vegas and you bet I plan on being a part of it!! It's a 15mile bike ride and all the proceeds go to the American Diabetes Association. Although I don't live with diabetes personally I know a lot of people who do and I am so honored to help in their fight. I am currently fundraising for this event and you can help. I've already raised $50, but I need at least $150 to ride. If you would like to support me in this amazing bike ride you can go to the TourdeCure website and click donate. When you get to the website click donate and type in my name: Elizabeth Keane. Anything and everything helps. I hope to raise as much as I can for the American Diabetes Association! Pictures will be posted as soon as I get home from riding!
Thank you for all your continued support,
Ellie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment