Friday, March 23, 2012

Monday

     On Monday I have an appointment with my pediatrition to talk about our "next step". I've taken so many steps in the past couple of months I don't even want to think about this one. I want definitive answers as to why, how, and what to do next and my mom wants the calls from the superintendent at the bus depot to have to stop calling her for permission to let me off the bus with a blood sugar of 40. We are hoping they order two tests the glucose tolerance test and a mixed meals test. Reactive hypoglycemia was what they said I have, but they never gave me many answers after that. They are now looking back through all the negative tests, my symptoms, and some other things and realizing I could have GSD or I could just be dealing with a bad case of reactive hypoglycemia. At this point its all up in the air. Lows are getting scarier and I'm getting more anxious for answers. So Monday is the day. Wish me luck.

Keep your head up and me in your prayers,
Ellie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment