Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This Is Me

*Omggg! So I logged on about an hour ago and checked my stats... 27 in one day! Heck yeah!! So I don't know what you guys are doing to get people here or who you are but it truly means a lot to me!!*

      Anyways, for those of you just joining us, I hope you stay a while! I'm Ellie. I have (we're really not sure what I have we're still getting me tested for a variety of things), but I have hypoglycemia. I test my blood sugar 3-6 times a day and battle a LOT of lows. It sucks, but I've decided to share my stories here so you can read them too! If you want more info on what I'm going through check out the huh page or click the link here

     I also made a new video! Whoo! Hopefully I'll get around to making a video once a week. Cuz I can be that awesome. 
    

     I know isn't my bun CUTE?! I agree. Still learning how to do it though. Okay so before I go, this is an amazing song first off, but the music video is AMAZING!! It makes me laugh esspecially the middle where she gets towed. HAHA!





     So that's all for today. Sorry. I have to continue studying for finals. Blah. BUT! Before I go, follow me on twitter! @ellieluvs15. Yup. That's it everybody. 

Keep your head up and your site views comin,
Ellie <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment