Friday, September 23, 2011

We Say Goodbye

I say goodbye to my beloved USB. He lost his case today while I was plugging him in to the computer and in the process of trying to fix him... I killed him and now the computer won't read him at all. So I say farewell my beloved friend. It's been great. 
I could totally be a hand model. ;)
On an actual note here's a recap of today's events. Try to catch on.
~I MAY or may not have eaten a Reeses in English and I MAY or may not have gotten in trouble by the dean for eating in class and I MAY or may not have waited til he left to finish it. :)
~I MAY or may not have gotten a paper cut on one of my fingers and while trying to put a band-aide on it three little holes MAY or may not have started bleeding simultaneously and I MAY or may not have let a little scream out in the process.
~I MAY or may not have fallen asleep on the bus causing me to test like a mad woman when I woke up to make sure I was in range for my mile walk home.

Well that's my day in a nut shell. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment