Saturday, September 24, 2011

Teenager and A Tiara


I was in a pageant. Scarry to think. I've always made fun of the girls and the moms on Toddlers and Tiaras (sorry if you're one of them), but I've never got the concept of pageants. My family decided to host one of our own and I was to be a part of it. There was a dinner before which was Mexican Stack Up or Taco Salad which ever you want to call it. There was also candy corn for the desert. Me, calculating out carbs and what my BG would end up looking like midway took three candy corns. About half way through I could tell I was dropping so I tested 3 minutes before I was supposed to go on. 86. Cool not low, but I should probably do something now to prevent something later. I drank a juice box. My cousin saw me guzzling juice and came to check on me. She started freaking out when I told her I was 86. She for some reason thought I was going to like pass out or something. I went out rocked the dance. Won a tiara and Dance Interpretation and didn't pass out. So I'll leave you with this like 20 second long video as today's picture. It's me dancing to Taylor Swift's Haunted.

No comments:

Post a Comment