Monday, December 26, 2011

What A Merry Christmas Eve Lo Looks Like...

My Christmas Eve outfit. I looved the way I did my hair! 
This is what a Merry Christmas Low looks like at 12:45 in the morning. I was actually at the midnight service at church and had to excuse myself to go test. The diabetic sitting behind me got mad for not asking him for a granola bar... This was the one time I had absolutely nothing to correct with!! 

This picture was taken with out flash. That's how ghostly grey my hand was at 1:00 in the morning. There was no pink anywhere up my arm. That's what freaked me out the most. 

The accidental blood drip on the night stand from checking before I went to bed at 3:00 in the morning. It took three hours to bring this LO back up to a 90.

It's oddly ironic how Christmas Eve I probably ate more sugar than Christmas day and this happened... sad huh? 
I hope everyone's Christmas was magical! 

Keep your head up and your blood sugars up,
Ellie <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment