Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Unicorns, Shady People In Wyoming, and Who Knows What Else

I have made yet another vlog, and before you watch it I feel you should know/ be aware of a few things.
  • I had absolutely NO voice 3 hours prior to recording this, thus the sicky sound.
  • I have so much hairspray in my hair I could keep a grandma's dentures in her mouth and there are still a bunch of ugly fly aways.
  • I am very awkward on camera and I swear I'm not that awkward in real person so no need to fret. 
  • Is fret a word?
  • And from watching this video you would think I have ADHD or something, I swear to you I don't. I'm just a quick topic jumper so sorry if it's hard to keep up.
  • Lastly, I'm sorry if I offend you with my old person line. It's totally true though. 
  • With all that said, here you go!

Keep your head up and your unicorns close,
Ellie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment