Thursday, January 26, 2012

People Who Care and RAINING GLITTER!!!!!

I shook out my jacket before going to lunch after guard. It seriously started RAINING glitter from my jacket. I LOOOOVE glitter so I may or may not have squealed. My friend (Sully) came over and was like why are you screaming. I pointed to the glitter still flowing out of my jacket. She looked at me weird and was like you're seriously seeing things and walked away. Maybe it was my lack of sleep or her bad eye sight, but I'm still not 100% sure if there was really any glitter. Anyways that 2:00 feeling hit me a little earlier, more like 12:30. So when I got on the bus I fell asleep. I woke up to some one poking me and three people staring at me. She asked me if I was okay, I answered yes and she was like I couldn't see you breathing and I knew about that other thing (low bg) so I thought I would check. I thought it was really nice of her to care enough to wake me up to make sure I was still conscious and breathing. When she got off on the 1st stop she woke me up to let me know we were getting close to mine and then left. It's good to know I have people who are looking out for me and are concerned. It really means a lot. Well that's my story for today. I hope that tomorrow I will be able to validate the glitter theory, but that highly doubtful.

Keep your head up and your glitter in your jacket,
Ellie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment