Thursday, June 6, 2013

Partners In Crime

This is my best friend:
She's the bestest friend a person could ever ask for. She's always there to make you smile when nothing goes the way it should. She and I are polar opposites yet exactly alike all at the same time. She's knows what to do when I fall and how to pick me back up again, both mentally and medically wise. And she's got the most amazing personality. She's my best friend.

This is her and I camping:
                               












We decided to go camping one weekend. Our parents okayed us going out alone, although I'm pretty sure my father was on top of a mountain watching up all night. It might have taken us 45 minutes to start a fire and we might have gone to bed at nine, but it was fun. And being with your best friend means having fun just means more memories to last forever.

We've also done a few dangerous stunts:
We were breathing fire out of our mouths, but we were using corn starch, NOT ALCOHOL!! Just thought I'd throw that out there. 
Now, we of coarse did this with the supervision of my parents and the permission of her parents. But she is a thrill seeker and I don't think I would have stepped outside of my comfort zone if it wasn't for her willingness to torch her eyebrows, I say that in the most figurative way.

She's my best friend and I don't know what I would do with out her. She's ran from one end of the school to the other to get a wheel chair for me because I was about to pass out, she's stayed up countless nights with me because my blood sugar was to low to fall asleep, she's my bestest friend in the entire world and I would be me without her. And I wouldn't hesitate to return any of the favors she done for me. We're two peas in a pod who hate high school and love playing with fire, we're inseparable. She's my partner in crime and I just wanted to tell her thanks and maybe remind you to tell whoever your partner in crime maybe the the same thing.

Keep your head up and breathe fire,
Ellie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment